All Kootenay International Junior Hockey League participants must complete the online player registration and pay their league fee in full before they are eligible to compete in a KIJHL regular season or playoff game.
Follow these steps in order to complete the online player registration process:
- Select your KIJHL team from the list below and click ‘Register’.
- Create an Esportsdesk user account or log in to your existing account.
- If you are registering on behalf of someone else, select ‘Add/Edit Family Member’ and enter the player’s information.
- Select ‘Register Now’ and click the ‘Pay Fees Now’ button.
- Pick your KIJHL team from the list, complete the player/parent information sections, check the boxes to consent to the Participation Waiver and Refund Policy, and click ‘Continue’.
There are two options for payment of the KIJHL League Fee:
- For payment type, select ‘Credit or Debit Card’ and click ‘Check Out’. You can now enter your card information and complete payment. Please note our processing partner charges a 3.25% fee for Visa & Mastercard transactions, plus a $2.00 convenience fee.
- For payment type. select ‘e-transfer’ and click ‘Check Out’. Your Online Player Registration is now complete. To pay your Player League Fee, e-transfer $852.00 to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your e-transfer will be deposited automatically; no security question/answer is required.
Confirmation: You will receive an email once the Online Player Registration and Player League Fee have been received.
Payment Deadline: In order to be eligible when the KIJHL regular season begins, you must complete the Online Player Registration and pay the League Fee by September 21st at 5:00 PM.
For Assistance: Contact us by email at email@example.com.
STEP 1 – SELECT YOUR KIJHL TEAM